Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I love the babies!

Sorry Amanda & Jess
...but I had to STEAL these!
They are too precious :0)
Sigh...
This is the hardest thing...
living away from all of the cute
nieces and nephews
especially with all the new arrivals
and my boys missing their best buddies,
Ethan, Jace, Miles, Tyson & Zack.
Jessica B also had her baby this past week
sweet baby Carter David Bradshaw!
Peyton Daniel Watts  2 months old

Sweet Miracle Baby- Jordyn
Jordyn Ann Sydenham

1 comment:

Rachel Haack said...

Sara!

Look at these precious babies! I'm sorry you have to be away from them too!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment, it made my day and believe me when I say RIGHT BACK AT YA! Those boys, oh those boys of yours...they make me slightly ache for a boy of my own someday and yet if I don't get one I have hope that maybe one of yours will find and date one of my girls! There are plenty to choose from! haha...

rae