Friday, November 6, 2009

Trick or Treating!!

Our last halloween post is here! We used our costumes to the fullest degree. On Friday the 30th we took the boys downtown for safe trick or treating and a bunch of shops around the river! It was a blast!!!

Little Theodore...he can't stop texting =)
ALVIN!!!!
Mommy...the cowgirl, with Alvin and Theodore

On actual Halloween we headed out to Carson for a Halloween party at my sister's house. We ate good food and then took the kids out trick or treating. Tracen LOVED it this year. At one point he told a guy, "give me some of that candy!" Where did his manners go?
Cindy Lou and cow girl!
Who is this weird person next to me? =) J/K

I absolutely LOVE Logie-bear's smile! Tracen kept hiding from the shot...special kid!
Cousins...Zack (the Ninja), Ally (Velma), Theodore and Alvin
All the cute trick or treaters! And now, until next year =)

4 comments:

Watts Family said...

Very cute pictures. I will have to steal some for my blog :)

Iverson Family said...

Hi:) Cute Halloween pictures. Cute boys and Cute Sara...btw where was the outfit for my going away party??? :)

10 more days!

Kirsten Krason said...

Wow I can't believe how big they are getting. Super cute. Love the costumes!!

Christin K said...

Very cute. I was the cowgirl from Toy Story one year--I think her name was Jessie?? Anyway, you're a lot cuter of a cowgirl than I was!!

P.S. Very jealous that you're going to Disneyland! Not fair!!

Hope you're doing well!