We went tonight to go get family pictures taken. I really wanted to get our picture done outside, but I ran out of time so we headed off to Kiddie Kandids and I have to say they did an excellent job! I am so happy =) Here is what we got. The only thing that is a bummer about Kiddie Kandids is you have to pick right there the ones to get so it isn't much of a selection :)
Very cute pictures Sara! The boys are adorable:) Great outfits. You did good. My mom said that your pictures are cute too(she is here looking at them too). I still want to see the movie with you if you are up for it. Oh and are there anymore pictures...I want to see more:)
super cute! Take those pics while you can! I keep wanting to take a family picture but there is no hubby around to take one with. :)have fun at disney land too!
7 comments:
Very cute pictures Sara! The boys are adorable:) Great outfits. You did good. My mom said that your pictures are cute too(she is here looking at them too). I still want to see the movie with you if you are up for it. Oh and are there anymore pictures...I want to see more:)
These are so cute! I can't believe how much Logan looks like Chris. Such a cute family!
super cute! Take those pics while you can! I keep wanting to take a family picture but there is no hubby around to take one with. :)have fun at disney land too!
Those turned out really cute. I love them. Your boys are so handsome.
Lookin' good! Love the 'hawks!
Too cute! I would still love to take your family out and take their pictures. I need the practice.
What a beautiful family you have! I love how much tracen looks like a Sydenham and Logan looks like a karrasch. Way to represent both sides;)
Post a Comment