Last night we co-hosted the annual ORTHO BBQ...I think we just signed ourselves up for the next 3 years, but I am happy to do it. Our great friends and neighbors helped in the planning and putting it all together...it was a good time with lots of good food and fun to see everyone outside of the grueling work schedule. The heat was ridiculous at 101 degrees plus the humidity it was a scorcher to say the least...but luckily we brought out all our water toys and the clouds offered a nice covering in the evening making it quite pleasant. The highlight of the night however, was when Chris' chief on the Trauma service challenged Chris to a slip and slide competition. On the line was Chris having to round EVERY weekend for the next 9 weeks! Ahh! Luckily I am going to be gone 6 of those...so I wasn't too worried....ha! Here is the friendly competition :)
I hope you enjoyed this craziness...Chris has no shame...sometimes I think I am more embarrassed by his actions...lol....needless to say, he rose to the challenge and won't have to round every weekend :)
1 comment:
So, the oil did the trick, and Chris won. Doesn't surprise me one bit. He's a big kid who loves competition and winning.
Post a Comment