Its been a long time since I updated...so here goes! First of all, my computer ate my pictures that I tood ok Logan when we had a little party with my family on easter...so I am SUPER bummed about that. We have just been counting down the weeks until we get to have our Daddy home again! We miss him so much, but know that he is doing good things in Vegas! Chris gets home on June 25th and we CAN'T wait, but he will be leaving us again for the month of August to go to Hershey, PA to do a rotation in orthopedics at Penn State. Then we are hoping he will be gon e in September in Cinncinatti to do the same thing. So by October we should have him home! Only 7 more weekends! YAY!!!!
This week I took the boys to the doctor for their annual check-ups and here are the results:
Tracen: 4 years old
Weight: 34 lbs (32%)
Height: 39.75 inches (35%)
Pretty much he is skinny and a little short
Logan: 25 months
Weight: 30 lbs 14 oz (88%)
Height: 35.5 inches (80%)
This one surprised me...I knew he was big, but I figured he was a lot bigger. He is just super tall and a little CHUNKY :)
So here are some pictures for you to enjoy...mostly their so Chris can see the boys and that is why there are so DANG many of them!!!
My little (or should I say big?) couch potatoe
What?
Logan has taken to falling asleep in random places. I found him here when I came down to get him to come eat his dinner. Poor guy :(
Tracen turned 4 on May 5!!! I can't believe he is 4! He got Toy Story Yahtzee from Mom and Dad and LOVES it! He is really cute when he smiles...too bad it is VERY RARE to catch him looking so adorable!

The "Moder-lawn" from Cars


We also got him Buzz Lightyear wings...
Getting ready to fly
To Infinity and Beyond!
Grandma Maree and Gigi sent a package and he had lots of fun opening all the presents! Thanks so much!
A Sound Train Puzzle from GiGi
Tracen started a little baseball clinic at the YMCA. Today was Tray's first REAL practice!

Getting a grounder from the coach!
He was a little timid with the tee....but he hit and did a GREAT JOB!!!










2 comments:
Happy Birthday Tracen. He is going to be the best little tball player! How fun for you guys to have him in tball? Glad you guys are doing well! 7 more weekends is nothing! You can do it! Plus I will be there for a few of those weekends at least :)
Happy Birthday to Tracen! It looks like you guys had a great time. Your cake turned out so cute. I can't believe how big he's getting. It all goes by way too fast. We love you guys and I need to go your pictures to you soon!
Post a Comment