Saturday, June 28, 2008

I should have done this before...

So, I should have done this before, but I didn't think about it.  I made my blog private, but I don't have everyone's e-mail address...so, I am un-privatizing (if that is such a thing) my blog for the next week, but on the 4th of July it is going to be closed.  So, if I haven't gotten your e-mail, let me know and I will invite you.

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com

4 comments:

Sheri Willardson said...

Hi Sara! I found your blog through Kim's, and I just wanted to give you my email. It is tswillardson@yahoo.com. I need your email so I can invite you to my blog too. Your family is adorable-hope you are doing well.-Sheri

Meagan said...

Hey Sara, in case you didn't have it here it is - mandmjohnson2002@sbcglobal.net. Be sure to give me yours.
Meg

Jen Johnson said...

Hey Sara! Your blog is so cute! I am so glad I finally got into your blog. I have tried to get into it through Meagan's and haven't been able to. Thanks for unlocking it! Your babies are so sweet. I have never seen a picture of Logan until now! He is beautiful!

Cody and Jen said...

Sara I want to be invited to your blog. jdmccombs@yahoo.com I love seeing your little family grow.